The key objective is to provide intensive coaching for emerging female leaders in the industry to grow in their careers.
The WIBF Career Coaching Program is a unique six-month intensive career-coaching program. The program has been designed specifically for emerging female leaders in banking and finance who are looking to grow into an executive leadership role.
This program is designed with very practical components that can be tracked over the course of the program, with coaching that is tailored to your individual needs and career trajectory.
The program runs over six months and includes two group workshops and three individual executive coaching sessions. The attendees work one-on-one with a highly qualified executive coach, specifically with the view of strategic career advancement.
Key topics covered in the coaching sessions include:
- How to articulate career goals in a compelling way
- Building a strategic career advancement plan
- Mapping your goals, and identifying your next career step
- Reviewing your career trajectory: Are you moving fast enough?
- A detailed assessment of where you are today, vs. where you want to be over the next 5-10 years
- How to specifically demonstrate the evidence you need to get your next promotion, including senior stakeholder management
- The ways to discuss with your manager what you really want out of your career
Career Coaching Program Director
WiBF has partnered with Gillian Fox Group, who play an instrumental role in facilitating, managing and growing the program.
Founder and Principal Gillian Fox is passionate about growing women’s leadership capabilities. Her programs have been sought by some of Australia’s foremost corporations including Telstra, Microsoft, News Corp., Foxtel, Clorox and Wrigley.
Formerly the first female National Sales Director at Pacific Magazines, Gillian was responsible for managing over 100 employees. Since leaving Pacific Magazines, Gillian has spent the past 10 years as an entrepreneur, founding and building a number of large consulting businesses.
Clients value Gillian’s rigour, empathy and commitment to results. Program alumni consistently win promotions and see improved performance. Gillian is a passionate advocate for women’s equality, closing the gender gap and empowering women to expand their leadership influence.